Most MedSignals® units are sold through distributors and re-marketers
MedSignals® encourages medication adherence and vital sign monitoring services through Distributors and Value-Added Resellers (VARs). We welcome opportunities to partner in serving these enterprise and group buyers who discover our suite of products and wish to present them to their customers.
• Novel solutions to client needs, integrated with other VAR-represented products
• Tailored software and website displays rebranded to your clients’ needs
• Materials, collaboration, and demo products for your presentations and booths
• Sales exclusivity for a defined period for defined client list
• Leads captured in your defined geographical area or vertical
• Excellent wholesale pricing
• Incentivized collaborations between our sales teams
• Post-sale warranty and maintenance support
• Post-sale training packages for volume buyers, group managers and trainers
• Cooperative advertising
• Invitations to work from MedSignals® booths at national and international conferences
• Customized or co-branded product re-design and packaging, labeling, and language
• Shared subscription fees in return for account maintenance
• Call-center support to your client base, customized and personalized
• Engineering and regulatory support for specialized client requirements
• Cellular products applying M2M networks can be tailored to your carrier’s
• Pre-certified Bluetooth and cellular modules that expedite your specific regulatory
• Cloud environments offer extended geographical presence for the SmartCharts™
system in North America, Europe and Asia
• Cloud environment offers scalability
• System servers in host countries, keeping citizen’s health records in-country
• Ease of inventory management. We ship on demand.
• Opportunity to influence future product designs and tailor to customers’ feedback
Current trends and collaborative opportunities
Want to be part of developing a smart phone app that suits your specifications? At MedSignals®, we are busy building apps that bring medication management systems right to your customer’s cell phones and laptops.
The pharmaceutical industry (pharma) has adopted medication adherence as a primary driver in designing drug delivery systems and new packaging -- and for good reason: For a drug selling $1 billion annually, a 5% increase in patient adherence can reap $30-40 million in revenue. MedSignals® can now design customized technology and systems that improve your buyers’ vital sign monitoring and medication compliance. Click to schedule a discussion with us.