Should responsible legal drug users lose their jobs because of some antique “drug-free workplace” legislations? We think not. But until such laws are rewritten or abolished, medical marijuana smokers in the U.S. have to cheat on their urine tests to get negative results.
If you’re concerned about issues with drug testing, such as privacy invasion and discrimination, then you’ve probably heard about the most popular way to fool it – fake pee. In this guide, we’ll try to find out what are the best synthetic urine brands on the market and where to buy them safely.
Table of Contents
- What Is Synthetic Urine?
- How Can Laboratories Detect Fake Urine
- Best Synthetic Urine Reviews
- How To Use Synthetic Urine For Drug Test
- Where To Buy Synthetic Urine Near Me
- Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Synthetic Urine?
Synthetic urine is a powder or liquid chemical formula designed to closely resemble properties and appearance of human urine; it’s disease-free and has much longer shelf life compared to the real thing. Apart from chemicals responsible for smell and color, the most important ingredients are:
- Uric acid
How Can Laboratories Detect Fake Urine
Aside from looking for adulteration in urine specimens, most labs also verify that chemical and physical values are correct1:
- pH balance in the range of 4.5 – 8.0, with 6.0 being optimal
- Specific gravity, which must be between 1.002 and 1.0030
- Creatinine levels from 601 mg to 2936 mg/day
- Temperature range within 94°-100°F
Best Synthetic Urine Reviews
A failed drug test can cost you employment, and the wrong synthetic urine product is potentially a shortcut towards that. To successfully pass a urine drug test and avoid legal consequences, make sure you order only reliable solutions:
Buy 3 — Get 1 FREE
Use coupon: MEDSIGNALS
Buy 3 — Get 1 FREE
Use coupon: MEDSIGNALS
How To Use Synthetic Urine For Drug Test
Here are some tips to successfully pass a urinalysis test using synthetic urine:
1. Follow the instructions
Don’t get creative when it comes to drug tests; it’s the main reason why people fail. Reading through the directions that came with your synthetic urine kit does the trick. In addition, check the temperature strip before you submit your urine sample cup for testing.
2. Monitor the temperature
Laboratory technicians check temperature of the sample immediately, and incorrect values might get you in trouble. That’s why it pays to watch the temperature strip and learn how to keep urine warm for drug test beforehand.
3. Practice at home
Luckily, top products like Quick Luck and Sub Solution offer a practice kit, which lets you rehearse collection process at home until you nail it. It’s a good idea to invest in such items if your level of experience with urine test is nil.
4. Use a synthetic urine belt
Labs often do a pat-down search and can find fake urine bottle if you simply strap it to your leg or put it in your pocket. Thankfully, there are special devices like Monkey Whizz, which can be easily hidden on your waist under the clothes and can even work in case of observation during drug test.
5. Avoid cheap urine kits
Unfortunately, high demand on the market created many low quality kits that won’t pass drug tests. Drug tests are continually improving and catching people using cheap synthetic urine products such as those below.
- Dr. Green’s Agent X
- Ultimate Gold
- Magnum Detox
- Quick & Clean
- Clean Stream
- Ultra Klean (Ultra Pure)
- BC Entities Field Kit
- Go Number 1
Where To Buy Synthetic Urine Near Me
After it became illegal to sell substance labeled as synthetic urine, large store chains removed it from their shelves to avoid liability. Meanwhile, you can still buy fake urine for the purposes of research and pranks in specialized shops that stock detox products. We’ve decided to verify this ourselves and built a list of places where people typically look for pee products:
- Amazon. Does Amazon still sell fake urine? Surprisingly, they do, in the gardening section… This is synthetic animal urine, which has a composition different from human pee and hence won’t help you pass a drug test.
- eBay. It appears that eBay is no exception and they’ve banned the sale of synthetic urine on their platform. Some people are trying to make a quick buck by listing it as fetish pee with pictures copied from the Internet. We seriously doubt the authenticity of such products, since no legit seller would risk losing their account.
- Walmart. Does Walmart sell synthetic urine? Actually, they did some time ago. It was a synthetic control sample called OneScreen, which is used to calibrate onsite drug screening devices. At the moment, it’s out of stock in Walmart.
- Walgreens. There’s a popular myth that Walgreens sells synthetic urine. However, we couldn’t find any, so this is probably an urban legend.
- CVS & GNC. Just like Walgreens, other large pharmacies don’t sell fake pee anymore. You’ll have to look somewhere else.
- Smoke Shops Near Me. The problem with local smoke shops and gas stations is they usually sell some cheap and obscure fake urine brands. If you want to gamble on your drug test, you can try them, but we wouldn’t.
- Head Shops Near Me. The more specialized head shop chains might stock top synthetic piss brands, so if you have one in your city, you can come check it in case of urgency.
- Online. Website is the best option of buying synthetic urine, as long as you stick to licensed suppliers every good brand name has. Most of them offer overnight shipping in plain cardboard box, so you’ll get it fast and discreetly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Synthetic Urine Really Work?
Nowadays, best synthetic urine kits contain all the necessary elements like urea and uric acid, creatine, so labs can’t tell the difference from the substance that came from human body. A well-prepared synthetic urine has 99.9% success rate in lab tests if you bring it to the correct temperature using microwave or provided heating pad.
How To Make Synthetic Urine At Home
While some people claim they have a perfect urine formula for DIY-ing your way out, it’s usually a bunch of nonsense. The vast majority of manufacturers use specific ratios that are precisely measured up to a 0.1% offset. In other words, you shouldn’t even begin to think about making your own fake pee if you want to pass a urine test for drugs.
In What States Synthetic Urine Is Illegal?
As of 2020, synthetic urine remains legal in most states. For instance, New Hampshire and Indiana have banned its sale for cheating urine tests in their jurisdiction, but one can still buy it for legitimate purpose. However, don’t forget — if you get caught in drug testing area, it may entail legal responsibility depending on your state or country.
With so many options available on the market, choosing the best synthetic urine isn’t always easy. If you opt for a cheap kit from unreliable company, you’ll probably fail the test. In contrast, using best fake urine brands will give you a maximum chance at fooling the system.