Manufacturers of synthetic urine have been helping drug users pass urine drug tests (and keep their job) for a long time now. By reading the “how to” instructions included with the synthetic urine, you might’ve realized that it’s not as simple as showing up with your artificial pee, ready for drug testing.
The piss, besides the obvious need for correct levels of minerals and creatine, has to be the right temperature, to pass drug tests. If it’s not in the proper temperature range, it will be rejected immediately by the lab.
The logic behind this states that human urine exits the body at approximately 98.6°F. However, due to immediate cooling, or increased body temperature, this value can vary.
In this article, we’ll discuss how to keep urine warm for drug test, which methods work, and which don’t. We’ll also mention several products that might help you to keep pee warm and how to smuggle warm synthetic urine into a supervised drug test.
How To Get Urine To Right Temperature For A Drug Test
Getting your pee to the desired temperature range is critical since it’s the first thing the lab checks. Most synthetic urine products are designed to be stored until the need arises, and have some means of heating bundled in the box.
Depending on the brand, some products are liquid, while others are in powdered form, ready to be mixed. Whatever the case, you need to get your fake pee to the correct temperature before turning it in. This can be achieved in several ways, and following the instructions provided by the manufacturer tends to be the best way.
The first method people think of is the microwave. This is a common method and it generally works, but you should be careful not to overheat the container. The best way to safely achieve the desired temp of 98°F is to microwave the piss by using 10-second intervals. Use temperature strips provided by the manufacturer of synthetic pee to check the urine temperature.
Once you’ve brought your container to the desired temperature, use the heating pad you got with the urine and press them against your body. This will keep the fake piss at the right temperature range until you can submit it for testing.
- You should be careful not to overheat the container. If the temperature rises above 100°F degrees, the essential chemicals in your sample might break down, rendering it useless.
Other than potential overheating, microwaving won’t negatively affect your fake pee sample. But keep in mind that most urine belts are not suitable for microwave heating.
Some people use hand warmers, which are somewhat similar to heating pads provided with your fake pee kit. The way this works is that you activate the heaters and press them against your fake pee. You can speed up the process by using two hand warmers, or a hand warmer in combination with a provided heating pad.
- Check the temperature often, to make sure the warmers don’t overheat the pee. This could happen, depending on the hand warmers you use and how to use them.
Hand warmers are made from cheap materials, so it’s strongly advised that you experiment with this method before using it. The same rules apply to heating pads provided with the fake pee kit.
Some people used the method of strapping urine sample to warm parts of the body or wearing it on the upper thigh to be ready for random screening. Using body temp is generally a good idea since there is no chance of overheating the sample. The downside of this method is that it’s very time-consuming.
Heat activator powder bundled with Sub Solution is by far the most reliable method of bringing your fake urine to the correct temperature range. Just follow the instructions provided with your product how to mix the activator powder with urine. Go steady, since adding too much powder can overheat your piss.
The Best Way To Keep Urine Warm For A Drug Test
The best possible way to heat up and keep pee warm for a drug screening is usually the one recommended by the manufacturer. Most synthetic urine kits include heating pads, and temperature strips, while others have a chemical heat activator.
In addition, there are products that can help you keep your fake pee sample warm, usually by using body temperature, or an additional heating pad. Here’s a list of products that provide best ways to keep pee warm for urine drug screening:
Clear Choice Incognito Belt
Clear Choice Incognito Belt is a kit containing an adjustable belt with a pee bag, two heating pads, and a temperature strip. It’s entirely “gravity-operated”, ships out assembled and ready to use. The included premixed urine formula is most advanced on the market, containing all the necessary minerals, creatinine and correct levels of pH, urea, and uric acid.
- The device heats the fake pee using a provided heating pad, and your body heat.
- When in need, activate the pad, and stick it to the urine pouch.
- Wrap the Incognito Belt around your waist, with the draining tube pointing to the floor.
Overall, it’s our #1 choice among urine belts, with great reviews. The pee holder fits snuggly against your waist and imitates urination while being utterly undetectable, and it’s easy to use. It’s a great product for female users, and for male (if the drug test is not observed). Here’s a link to the official store:
Quick Fix Pro Belt Kit
This synthetic urine kit by Spectrum Labs was released to compete with Incognito Belt. In comparison to its competitor, Pro Belt is very affordable, and it will still pass almost any drug tests.
This kit combines renowned Quick Fix brand fake urine with their easy to use belt and bladder pouch. It works by delivering the contents from the bag through a tube, thus reducing the risk of being detected.
- When purchasing this urine holder, you get a unisex belt featuring a 4-ounce bag pre-filled with Quick Fix synthetic urine. The kit also has a pre-attached temperature strip for easy reading.
- The entire product is designed with ease of use in mind. You strap it around the waist and attach an air-activated pad to the urine bag.
You should only use your body temperature and the provided heating pad to warm up the contents of the bag.
- Microwaving this device is strongly discouraged by the manufacturer since it can irreversibly damage the product.
Overall, it’s a great synthetic urine belt. Definitely go for it if you’re low on funds or if you know the lab is not overly thorough with tests. Below is the link to the official store:
The Urinator kit is a most cutting-edge product in our roundup. It uses state of the art technology to keep your sample looking fresh; the downside is that it does so at a price. The thing that makes this device so unique is its self-heating mechanism.
- The device uses an electronically controlled thermoelement, powered by two 9V batteries, to keep the sample at the correct temperature range for at least four hours.
- The entire contraption is wrapped inside a thermal blanket, designed to contain the heat, but also prevent any skin burns.
Unlike cheaper, single-use urination devices, the Urinator is reusable and refillable so that you can use it multiple times for drug tests. It’s very straightforward to use, though it requires some practice. Make sure to read the instructions provided by the manufacturer for the proper use and storage of the device.
- Another drawback is that this unit comes with TestClear’s powdered urine, which is a decent product, but it doesn’t have a nearly 100% track record like Sub Solution and Quick Fix do.
We recommend using Urinator together with one of the top synthetic urine brands (see the list). Here’s a link to the official store:
Quick Fix Synthetic Urine Leg Strap
Stash leg strap holder is a support belt that hugs the upper thigh and provides a secure stash space for a small fake pee bottle. It uses the heat of your body to warm up the sample, without the risk of overheating it. This is a great option for unsupervised drug test.
- The strap comes without a container but it’s designed to fit standard 2 oz and 3 oz synthetic urine bottles.
- Pour your fake pee inside a holster bottle, and strap it to your thigh.
- The strap is designed to sit flat against your leg, secured by a Velcro closure system, which prevents it from slipping down.
Here’s a link to the official store:
Stash Undies is a perfect clothing accessory that uses your body heat to keep your urine bag and its contents warm for drug tests. They have a hidden stash place in a dedicated front pocket, which gives you quick and easy access. This method might trick supervised but unobserved urine test.
- Stash Undies look just like regular underwear.
- The pocket is concealed and has no zippers or buttons, making it simple to reach in and take out your sample.
- Other than keeping your sample warm, you can use these to stash your phone or some cash, which comes in handy for highly crowded areas.
Stash Undies is an excellent product, which uses your body temperature to heat up and keep your sample warm for a drug test. They’re designed like regular underwear, and they’re very comfortable.
How To Pass A Supervised Drug Test
When smuggling a substitute urine, the key is to keep it at body temperature to prevent failing the test. The same rules apply for supervised tests; however, you may have to employ additional tactics. As the name implies, you’re indirectly (or sometimes directly) supervised while filling the cup1, meaning you’ll have to simulate urination.
When facing a supervised drug test, it’s always a good idea to perform a detox if you have a few days to prepare. If your urine is clean, then there’s no need to swap it. However, if your drug test is tomorrow and you’re using synthetic urine, you’ll need to make it look like fake pee came from your body.
These devices are empty, reusable, medical-grade vinyl pee bags designed to be strapped around your waist. Most of these belts come as a part of a synthetic urine kit, or you can buy them as a standalone product.
- Just fill it with synthetic urine of your choosing, and stick the provided heat pad on one side of the container.
- Press the other side of the bag against your skin, while strapping the bag around your waist.
- This way, your urine bag is adequately heated. Just keep an eye on the temperature strip.
Monkey Dong is a urine belt, but instead of a plastic tube, this urination device features a realistic-looking artificial penis. The product includes a urination device, synthetic urine powder, temperature strips, and heating pads.
- Unfortunately, powdered urine formula of this brand is outdated so we strongly recommend using it with top brand synthetic urine, such as Quick Fix or Clear Choice.
Another great thing about this product is that it comes in six different skin shades, so you can pick a fake penis that’s matching your skin tone. Monkey Dong is reusable, meaning you can clean it with Monkey Shine and refill again. Here’s a link to the official store:
Using Clean Human Urine
While not recommended, you can use real clean human urine to pass a drug test. You can submit a sample produced by your friend or relative as your own. However, there are certain things you need to be aware of when using real human pee. You should start with careful collecting of the sample.
For that very reason, make sure that your sample container is clean of any contaminants, like dust. Adding contaminants will only speed up bacterial activity, and your sample can go bad in a matter of hours. You’ll know that if your sample has become cloudy or stringy in appearance.
If you have to store the sample overnight, you should chill or freeze the sample immediately after collecting it. However, this makes reheating the sample to the correct temperature more troublesome.
For overnight storage, you should use a re-sealable bag or a plastic container. Keep in mind that once heated, human urine shouldn’t be frozen again. Refreezing the urine will compromise the sample, increasing your chances of getting caught.
- You should avoid pill bottles for freezing, storing, and heating any urine, be it synthetic or real. Pill bottles aren’t designed for storing anything at a constant temperature2.
Freezing the sample in a glass container can cause it to crack, due to the expansion of the frozen sample. Glass is terrible at handling sudden temperature changes, so you should avoid heating the sample, especially if it was previously frozen.
There are various ways to keep pee warm for a drug test. Some of the most recommended methods are the use of heating pads, chemical heat activators, or body warmth. You can also use urine belts, leg straps, or specially designed underwear to keep you sample warm so you can pass piss drug tests.
You should refrain from using hand warmers or microwave , whether it’s synthetic or real human pee. Keeping it in a pill bottle, or freezing it for future use might compromise otherwise clean sample. Best chances of success are with synthetic urine and several proven ways on how to keep pee warm for a drug test.