Even with the legalization of recreational marijuana usage in many states in the US and other countries, big employers still have a drug screening program that requires applicants to pass urine drug tests.
Hence, some cannabis users resort to detox drinks to help them pass the job test, especially if they’ve just smoked the weed. Meanwhile, others choose to follow a strict detoxification program for a few days before a drug test.
Fortunately, whether you need to take a drug test on the next day or a few days after using weed, many Detoxify Mega Clean reviews attest to this product line’s effectiveness. We’ve taken the time to review this detox cleanse personally to see if it works.
What is Mega Clean Cleansing Drink?
Detoxify has been a company producing different drug testing solutions for about two decades now. Its Mega Clean Herbal Cleanse has been formulated to support the human body’s natural cleansing process while replenishing it with essential nutrients. It’s also designed to remove drug toxins at a moment’s notice.
Who is Detoxify Mega Clean for?
The easy-to-consume Detoxify beverage is best for regular cannabis users and non-regular users who also consume alcohol.
Unlike some detox drink brands formulated for specific body mass index (BMI) ranges, the Mega Detox is a one-size-fits-all beverage. Thus, individuals with different marijuana concentrations, from low to high, can rest assured that the Mega Clean Detox Drink can work for them.
However, pregnant and breastfeeding women shouldn’t consume this drink. Similarly, those with underlying health issues should consult their physician before consuming this cleansing treatment.
For each Mega Clean Cleansing Drink order, you’ll receive one bottle containing 32 fluid ounces. It also comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee protection when you buy it from authorized resellers like Test Clear.
Mega Clean Detox Drink review
The effects of this detox option by Detoxify noted in most reviews can be attributed to the following features it has to offer the weed user community:
Multi-system cleansing effect
Each organ and system of our body has a significant role in the natural detox process. This mid-price cleansing drink contains the following herbs to enhance those functions:
- Burdock Root Extract: Promoting healthy urinary system functions, this ingredient increases urine output to eliminate waste products more quickly before a urine test. It also promotes healthy bowel movement for better release of waste products.
- Milk Thistle Seed Extract: The liver is the primary organ responsible for reducing toxin levels. This ingredient supports its function through its silymarin component. It has been found to increase bile production, helping the liver regenerate from toxin damage.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf and Uva Ursi Leaf Extract: Like the burdock root extract, these natural detox ingredients can help flush toxins and other waste products before a drug test by enhancing the urinary system’s function.
With an increased urine output and bowel movement, preventing dehydration and loss of essential nutrients are top priorities. That’s why Detoxify formulated its drug testing solutions with a good blend of vitamins and minerals, such as:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D
Promotes overall health
The proprietary herbal blend and variety of vitamins and minerals have natural detox and nutrient replenishment functions. Together with the rest of the ingredients, they also promote overall health.
- Guarana Seed Extract: This ingredient supports healthy metabolism and improves focus or concentration as a natural caffeine source.
- American Ginseng Root Extract: As you detox, you might feel a little sluggish, and this ingredient ensures you have sustained energy and a better mood to get through the day. It’s also known to help reduce stress and maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Milk Thistle Seed Extract: Apart from the aforementioned function, this extract promotes skin and bone health.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf Extract: This ingredient promotes prostate health and reduces joint and muscle discomfort.
Formulated with natural herbs with cleansing properties, those who will use Detoxify Mega Clean may expect a reduction of drug metabolite and toxin levels within three to four hours or after urinating three to four times.
- Replenishes lost nutrients
- Full-body natural detox
- Works for all levels of toxicity
- Made from natural ingredients
- It may cause nausea and diarrhea
Mega Clean Detox instructions
To get the most out of your liquid detox product, follow the Mega Clean instructions below:
- Select a specific day for intensive cleansing of your system
- Start the cleansing program by shaking the bottle well and drinking the entire content three to four hours before your drug test.
- After 15 minutes, refill the bottle with water, shake it well, and drink.
- You will feel the urge to urinate frequently, indicating the effects of Mega Clean Herbal Cleanse.
- Ensure to drink plenty of water to help extend the cleansing effects for hours.
Additional directions to remember
- Stop taking drugs twenty to forty hours before your scheduled urine test.
- Be mindful with your urination and hydration, as too much may cause diarrhea and nausea.
- Check and verify the ruling in your area regarding this dietary supplement.
- The effects of the Mega Clean cleansing drink last for two to three hours, providing you ample window time for collecting your urine sample.
- You can eat light meals on your testing day but avoid consuming fried and fatty foods.
Where to buy Mega Clean near me?
We advise against buying Mega Detox at a big box retailer like Walmart, GNC, CVS, or elsewhere since they often sell dated products and don’t include free pre-rid pills. Instead, for optimal results, always purchase Detoxify products from TestClear.com. They always carry a fresh supply.
If, after reading multiple reviews, you’re still undecided whether to try Detoxify Mega Clean for your drug test or not, we can give you some alternatives to choose from.
Our first recommendation after Mega Clean is Toxin Rid. It detoxifies the body, including blood, hair, urine, saliva, and sweat, and intends to permanently remove the drug metabolites from your system rather than just diluting them.
It uses a three-part detoxification process: PreCleanse pills, dietary fiber, and liquid detox. Thus, expect that you would need to prepare longer than when using Detoxify Mega Clean.
Another crucial reminder before you use the ten-day formulation is to ensure that you abstain from taking medical marijuana, other forms of weed, or pills and alcohol.
Clear Choice Rescue Cleanse
The other alternative recommendation is the Clear Choice Rescue Cleanse. This detox is available in several sizes, such as 32 fluid ounces. Choosing the size you want to consume depends on your weight, metabolism rate, and exercise.
Generally, these marijuana detox drinks are most effective for people who drink plenty of water and have active lifestyles because they expel toxins quicker. In addition to all its prerequisites, users must strictly follow Clear Choice Rescue Cleanse instructions to experience its ultimate effect.
According to its official website, you must not smoke weed for 72 hours before undergoing a drug test for the liquid detox to take effect. In addition, fasting for four hours before taking Clear Choice Rescue Cleanse is also required.
After carefully evaluating the product, we agree with the positive Mega Clean detox drink reviews. It’s a powerful cleanse that will help flush out THC metabolites, alcohol metabolites, and other forms of toxins as long as you follow the instructions to the T.
- Clear Choice Rescue Cleanse Review
- 5 Best Detox Drinks for Weed
- Herbal Clean Ultra Eliminex Review
- Jazz Total Detox Review
- High Voltage Detox Drink 16oz Review
- Detoxify Ready Clean Review
- Detoxify XXtra Clean Review
- Detoxify Mega Clean Review